I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Quantitative Biomedical Sciences program at Dartmouth. I’m interested in developing statistical and bioinformatic tools to bridge population health research and genomic assays through novel feature selection and feature engineering. My work mostly focuses on the infant gut microbiome, early life exposures and childhood diseases. You can find me on Github, LinkedIn, Google Scholar and Twitter.
Dartmouth College - Ph.D. in Quantitative Biomedical Sciences | 2017-2022
Bates College - B.S. in Mathematics and Biochemistry | 2013-2017
- Biostatistics Intern - Regeneron Pharmaceuticals | Jun - Aug, 2021
- Data Quality and Science Communication - The COVID Tracking Project at The Atlantic | March, 2020 - March, 2021
- Statistical Consultant - Dartmouth Hitchcock Analytic Institute | 2019 - Current
- Statistical analysis using R (4 years), Python (2 years), and Julia (1 year).
- Running bioinformatic tools, specifically microbiome specific pipelines.
- Shiny, Snakemake, Git, HPC, Pluto.jl